Delivery and Returns
This document sets out the Terms & Conditions of purchasing on Seafolly.co.za and is applicable to South African customers only.
Seafolly reserves the right to reject the returns of goods which are not returned in accordance with our Delivery & Returns Policy.
This policy is applicable only to online customers and does not extend to customers who have purchased from a Seafolly Concept Retail Store or a Seafolly Stockist. Items purchased from a Seafolly Stockist are bound under that retailer's Returns and Exchanges Policy. Seafolly cannot be held accountable, or provide refunds or exchanges, for purchases made outside of a Seafolly Concept Store or Seafolly.co.za
If you do not understand the below Terms & Conditions, or if you have any questions, please mail any queries to [email protected]
Delivery within South Africa is Free for orders over R1,500.
We only deliver within South Africa.
Seafolly.co.za delivers only to addresses within South Africa.
Please Note: We do not deliver to PO Boxes as our shipping provider, requires a signature upon receipt.
Delivery Time frames
All goods purchased on Seafolly.co.za will receive a tracking number sent upon dispatch to the order email address; and be delivered by our Couriers within 2-4 working days after dispatch.
Please note, deliveries to rural areas may add additional days to the delivery time frames.
Order delivery times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation. We cannot be held liable for any delay in delivery and the above time is as provided to us by the freight company.
Please provide an address where there will be someone to receive your purchase during office hours as our Courier requires a signature upon receipt. If a work address is provided, the Courier requires the business and receivers’ names.
Once an order has been dispatched, Seafolly South Africa is unable to amend delivery location or redirect parcel.
Online Returns and Exchanges Policy
Our Returns Policy is in addition to your rights under South African Consumer Law.
Seafolly is passionate about ensuring that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If you change your mind about an item purchased on Seafolly.co.za, you are entitled to a refund within 15 days of receipt should it meet the below requirements:
- The goods returned much reach us within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Proof of purchase needs to be included
- The goods must be in a perfect resellable condition with all tags, labels and hygiene pads in place, i.e. in the original condition, including unworn and unwashed.
- Due to hygiene concerns we cannot accept return on items that have been worn. Please make sure that swimwear is tried on over your own underwear. In the interests of hygiene, we may refuse returns of items where it's obvious that this hasn't been done.
- After receipt and inspection, and assuming the above pre-requisites are matched, we will do a refund, to your card or bank account. The value of the good returned will be credited less an admin and handling fee that will be deducted from the refund, as set out below.
Returns of Goods Purchase
Refunds on returned items will be subject to a handling & admin charge per order. The practise of excessive over-ordering and returns, during a limited sales/ promotion event, cause a large part of stock not to be available during the sales event for other shoppers and then it all comes back in stock after the event. To try and moderate this practise and cope with increases courier costs the following handling & admin charge structure will be in effect:
- If 1-5 garments are returned we will deduct R175 from the refund,
- If 6-10 garments are returned we will deduct R350 from the refund,
- If more than 10 garments are returned we will deduct R300 + actual courier return rates, from the refund.
- For all returns requests, please send a detailed mail to [email protected] and once authorised a collection will be arranged. SEAFOLLY does not accept returns sent separately by customers.
Return Delivery Address
Please direct all return or exchange packages to:
- Seafolly South Africa
- Pacific Collections
- Unit 8, Old Mill Square,
- 50 Old Mill Road,
Refunds will be processed using the same method as the original payment, within 5 business days of Seafolly receiving the return parcel. Notification will be sent to the nominated email address at the time of this transaction.
PLEASE NOTE: Seafolly cannot be held accountable for banking institution processing timeframes.
Exchanges or Replacements
Our system unfortunately cannot handle exchanges and replacements, but you can return items for a full refund and in the meantime shop for a more suitable item online. Alternatively, you can return your items, wait for your refund and then shop for a more suitable item online.
It is the safer option to immediately shop your replacement since we cannot reserve any stock and in the popular styles, the stock might not be available later.