- How do I contact Seafolly?
- Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
- I've forgotten my password. What should I do?
- Which size should I choose?
- How do I know if an item is in stock?
- I have seen an item on the website and now it no longer appears. Do items come back in stock?
- What payment methods does Seafolly accept?
- Is it safe to use my credit card online at Seafolly?
- Which countries do you ship to?
- Does Seafolly ship to Post Office boxes?
- Does Seafolly ship to multiple addresses?
- How soon can I get my order and how much will it cost?
- Can I purchase a gift card online?
- Can I redeem my gift card online?
- Can I buy a bikini top and bottom separately, even though they are pictured together?
- What is your return policy? And do you charge for returns?
How do I contact Seafolly?
Send us an email to: [email protected] or phone us on 021-532 1514 during business hours: Mondays to Thursdays: 7h30 to 15h30 and Fridays: 7h30 to 14h00.
Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
No, you can shop at Seafolly without creating an account.
I've forgotten my password. What should I do?
If you have forgotten your password, click on the “Forgot Your Password?” link on the Account/Log In page. We will send your password via email.
Which size should I choose?
Explore the perfect sizing and fit guidelines under the menu option or click on the size guide in the footer on each page to find out the measurements of each garment type to determine your correct size.
How do I know if an item is in stock?
All items displayed are in stock. Select the desired colour from the category page and see the available listed sizes on the product page. Colours and sizes not available will not appear.
I have seen an item on the website and now it no longer appears. Do items come back in stock?
Yes, some products will come back in stock. Please check back on the site or contact customer service at [email protected]
What payment methods does Seafolly accept?
We accept Direct Bank Transfer via SID plus Visa, and MasterCard via our secure payment partners PAYGATE and OZOW(IPAY). You can also do instalment payments by selecting PAYFLEX, on the checkout page.
Is it safe to use my credit card online at Seafolly?
At Seafolly, your personal online security is important to us. We use the latest SSL encryption technology to safely transmit your personal and credit card information. All orders are processed through the secure checkout system provided by Paygate/IPay/PayFlex. Additionally, for your safety and protection, we do not store any cardholder account data. All credit card payment service are secure and are handled by the payment gateways who are PCI DSS compliant and offer world class fraud management solutions.
Please see https://www.paygate.co.za/paygate-security-policy/ for more information
Which countries do you ship to?
Currently we only ship within South Africa
Does Seafolly ship to Post Office boxes?
Does Seafolly ship to multiple addresses?
Unfortunately, you may only ship to one address per order. If your order contains gifts or items that require shipping to multiple locations, you will need to place separate orders for each address.
How soon can I get my order and how much will it cost?
We endeavour to deliver within 3-5 business days. Orders are shipped using UPS courier services. Orders above R1500, are shipped free of charge while orders below this threshold will be charged R175 shipping. Please provide an address where you will be located during business hours to ensure no further delays.
Can I purchase a gift card online?
Yes, you can purchase a gift card. Select gift card purchases from the gift card menu option.
Please note: Gift cards are valid for a period of 3 years from purchase, whereafter they expire.
Can I redeem my gift card online?
Yes, as long as it is used before the expiry date (3 years from purchase)
Can I buy a bikini top and bottom separately, even though they are pictured together?
Absolutely, all bikini tops and bottoms are shot and displayed together on the body; however all are sold as individual pieces so you can mix and match styles and sizes until you find the perfect swimsuit. Please note all prices for each bikini piece are as marked on the individual items.
What is your return policy? And do you charge for returns?
Delivery within South Africa is free for orders over R1,500 and below this amount a shipping fee of 175 will be charged.
All returns will incur an administration and handling fee of minimum R175 per return shipment.
- Online purchases cannot be returned to our Seafolly signature stores
- Instead, send an email to “[email protected]” notifying us of your return and we will collect your return.
We will collect and accept back all returns, purchased from our online website, as long as it conforms to the following;
- The goods returned much reach us within 30 days of original purchase date.
- The goods must be in a perfect resellable condition with all tags , labels and hygiene pads in place
After receipt and inspection, and assuming the above pre-requisites are matched, we will do a refund, to your card or bank account. The value of the good returned will be credited minus an admin and handling fee which will be deducted from the refund as set out below:
- Refunds on all items returned will be subject to a handling & admin charge per return shipment.
- The practise of excessive over-ordering and returns, during a limited sales/ promotion event, cause a large part of stock not to be available during the sales event for other shoppers and then it all comes back in stock after the event. To try and moderate this practise and cope with increases courier costs the following handling & admin charge structure will be in effect:
- If 1-5 garments are returned, we will deduct R175 from the refund,
- If 6-10 garments are returned, we will deduct R350 from the refund,
- If more than 10 garments are returned, we will deduct R300 + actual courier return rates, from the refund.